Mar 24, 2007

twice in one week!

yes, that is right, I am updating the blog twice in one week's time! yay for me!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I just took my first practice test for my Actuarial exam. I got 9 out of 30 correct, and I guessed on 7 of the 9...i think I have a long way to go...what do you think? To my credit, I have only gone halfway through my study guide. So there was a solid 10 questions that I didn't even know where to begin or know what the topic was about. However, the other 20 I should have known. I just forgot what to do!

Back to studying...

5 comments:

Tobin and Erin said...

ah, getting back into the swing of studying...i am sure that is fun! no worries, it'll all start coming back to you. now at least you know what to expect. i believe in you! was this the super long practice test you were telling me about? oh, by the way, i am home now and i will be through sunday afternoon, but i will probably leave for the Haute right after jaymi's dinner (around 1ish). love you!

Anonymous said...

You can do it. This post reminds me of some of our conversations about your college classes. I believe you will succeed.

Adminswife said...

I have never doubted your success. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! Just a little more review and you will have it down pat. I believe!

Red Robin here we come. Dad is preaching in Lowell and then meeting us at Red Robin. Erin is taking us to church and then we will end up at Red Robin.

Anonymous said...

WOW. You pick hard jobs. But you've ALWAYS done an amazing job, and I know you still will!!! Keep working, Diligent One. :) Can't wait to see where God takes you!

-Betsey

Adminswife said...

WOW, March 24 was your last update. Don't you guys do anything worth updating about? Tell us something to hold on to.