Aug 8, 2007

what the stauch's are up to....

This posting is to catch you all up on the exciting life of the stauch's. My family (immediate and extended) have reminded me that I have not done enough posting lately.
This is a picture of me and most of my former roommates from college. Kind of random...I'd post a picture of dan and myself, but I'd bet we haven't taken a picture together since Christmas. Wait...I don't need to bet. I'm sure of it...hmmm, what did we do for my birthday or Valentine's Day....I don't know....but we didn't take a picture of it!!!

(oh! the above picture is from meg's birthday in July, so it's recent!)Another picture of your's truly at Cristy's going away party. *Sniff* She has left the good times in GR!!!!

Dan and I are still gainfully employed. I just started a new job in July; so I'm getting used to that still. We are seeing some of the fam on Labor Day. I have a weekend trip with the girls this weekend. Dan is leaving soon for another business trip....other than that, there's nothing new to report!

I tell ya, what a great blog...pictures, words, pictures and more words! That aught to keep you all satisfied for a while! (aught or ought??? is ought a word? it's not misspelled according to google!)

5 comments:

Adminswife said...

"ought" is the word. But, you are only a math major, not a spelling major. Loved the update, it is about time. Betsey leaves tomorrow (if she can get packed). Erin moves on Sunday. Two nights of storms and two nights of children visiting us in the wee hours of the morning. I am TIRED!

Adminswife said...

PS: "aught" is a word, just not the preferred spelling. Means the same though.

Tobin and Erin said...

isn't "aught" another word for zero? i think so. and "ought" is the right one, methinks.

i love cristy's haircut! it looks super cute on her.

miss you emilia! i am glad you have a new job...what does "getting used to it" mean? do you like it? hate it? not know enough yet? we should talk some time and clear up these uncertainties. maybe on a laundry day??? no se. i'll call you later! love ya!

Tim said...

From dictionary.com

–noun
1. anything whatever; any part: for aught I know.
–adverb
2. Archaic. in any degree; at all; in any respect.

–noun
a cipher (0); zero.

–verb (used with object) Scot.
1. to own; possess.
2. to owe (someone or something); be obligated to.
–adjective
3. possessed of.
–noun
4. Archaic.
a. ownership; possession.
b. property; a possession.

–adjective Scot.
1. eight.
2. eighth.

There are more definitions listed, but I will stop there.

Tobin and Erin said...

em, i hear there is a new member of the family camping on your tv stand. where's the photo of you next to it? it's as big as you are, pretty much, right? :)