Feb 24, 2008

Tobin and Erin's Wedding

Here are some of the girls at the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was really fun. It was held at a local brewery with authentic, rustic decor. Caleb was a little scared to head up the dark stairs to the banquet room, but the older folk thought it was really cool!

The beautiful Bride!!! This is after her hair and make-up are done the day of the wedding. Isn't she gorgeous!?!

A close-up of her hair...looks pretty amazing if you ask me! I'm not patting myself on the back either. That's not my work that makes her hair beautiful and curly!!!

The lovely couple cutting the cake. It did get a little messy a few seconds after this photo was taken, but I didn't catch that mess on camera.

It was a busy, fun, fantastic weekend. We are definitely exhausted but it was worth it.

Congrats, Tobin and Erin!

5 comments:

Adminswife said...

You beat me to the punch! Check out my pictures in about an hour. My computer is S-L-O-W at downloading them. It WAS a fun weekend. Thanks for lunch today - that was frosting on the cake.

Adminswife said...

Elyse says: Good job at putting that on. What do you mean by "messy," I didn't see anything. Elizabeth and I were right up front.

It was a fun weekend (says Mom). No worries, right? Everything went smoothly.

Anonymous said...

Em, you did an AWESOME job with the hair, makeup, and everything else you did this weekend. You're a great big sister and hair stylist! :)

DAN!!! Niiiiiiiiice artsy pics! Those are really good. I especially liked the one looking up at the arch with the sun behind it.

Love you two!
-Betsey

Anonymous said...

say Emily, you can come do my hair anytime. You have got talent!! (I saw a picture of Elyse's hair on your mom's site).
Love you, Aunt Nona

Tobin and Erin said...

Thanks for the gorgeous photos, Em. Can I get all the wedding pics you took sometime? I can mail you a CD if that's easier. Thanks!

You were absolutely wonderful this past weekend, Tobin and I had a great time and you did an amazing job on the hair/makeup/flowers/etc. Love you!