Jan 24, 2009

Skiing!

Dan decided to take me skiing today! Dan loves to ski. I have only been once, and I wasn't too thrilled with the experience. So we decided to go to Cannonsburg to test out the slopes. I was definitely scared, but Dan said he would stick by me and show me what to do.

Here's the lovely couple:


Sidenote: We've decided that we are terrible with taking pictures, and we will regret this someday. So we are making a goal to document our lives better! :)

Here's me trying to act like a skier:


Hehe...yeah I didn't look that good going down the hill. Dan says I did great, but I felt like I was going down the hill almost spread eagle. I learned how to snowplow though!

It was a really fun day. I imagine I will be sore tomorrow...

6 comments:

Adminswife said...

You guys are so brave - I would never attempt skiing. It is an accident waiting to happen. Such fun pictures. Thanks for updating. We love to see and hear about your lives. Good job, Emily! Have no fear when Emily is near!

Tim said...

Looks like fun! If you're going to do it, put in the effort to get good at it. I think that's the best way to keep your bones intact.

Tobin and Erin said...

Aw, look at how cute you two are! I'm glad you're going skiing, I've heard it's so much fun! I've never been, it kind of scares me...I've heard horror stories. But someday I think I should try it! Love you two.

Anonymous said...

You should be proud of yourself and feel AWESOME! That's how I would feel if I had the guts to toss myself down a slope at the whim of fate. AWESOME.

I feel you on the pictures thing - if it weren't for my friends who have digital cameras, I would have NO memories of my four years of college. I should get on that.

Love!

-Betsey

Tobin and Erin said...

We have no snow and cannot ski.

:(

Miss you sister of mine! See you for the wedding. :)

Tobin and Erin said...

You blog an average of never.

Um, Mexico, hello?