Jan 30, 2006

ummm...how do i put a title on my blogs? erin, luke...any ideas?

so student teaching is going better. last friday was the best day so far. it made me want to be a teacher. i felt like i actually taught them something they didn't know or couldn't figure out for themselves. i think the students trust me more now which is nice. so i'm still trying to decide if i want to teach or not. my experience has not been bad so far, just not so fun either.


i just got back from a wonderful weekend with my family! happy birthday buz! thanks dad for doing my taxes with me! so silly me thought it would be fun to do the long form for federal taxes. luckily my dad talked me into turbotax. we had to do my state taxes on paper and it took FOREVER! i can't imagine trying to do my federal taxes. i think we'd still be there doing them!

k, that's all for now. i'm monitoring students taking test while i eat my lunch...pb&j is calling my name....

4 comments:

Tobin and Erin said...

Crazy, isn't there a lil box at the top of your posting box that says "title"?? That's what mine does; it splits the post box and the title box so you have to fill out the little one in order to get a title. If you don't have a little box, then I am out of ideas. Lol.

YAY! You had a great teacher day! I am glad. I want to hear how it went later (maybe I'll call sometime). Ugh, taxes. You're going to do those for me when I'm "self-sufficient", right? I'll pay good money for it. Yup.

Man, a good pb and j can just hit the spot...

Love you! I will talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

Actually, I think doing taxes long hand can be fun in a strange sort of way, but we needed to have more time. You do ahve to go back and forth to the instructions a lot.

Tobin and Erin said...

y'all crazy

Lacey Rumley said...

Yep, definitely have a title input box right above the body textarea when creating a new post.

Maybe your template got modified by hand? I checked the sample site for your template, and it has titles.

Sent you an email that may or may not help...good luck.

--
Luke