Jul 13, 2006

sorry!

I guess I need to update everyone on my life. Sorry it took so long!

I've been babysitting at the Kendall's since Sunday night. The folks are out of town so I'm here with the kiddies. It's been a fun and eventful week. It began nice with trips to the store and pool. All kids were behaving BEAUTIFULLY...we were really having a good time. Then came the power outage. We were without power for 27 hours! That tested our patience. We tried to stay busy, but there are only so many games to play and only so many stores to go to. We finally went to a movie last night and came back to the power turned on! yay!

Dan and I are going to the tuxedo place to pick out the wedding attire. I am excited to be able to check one more thing off the list.

I have two meetings this weekend with cake people. I met with the florist and picked out our flowers. I'm not sure about one flower though. I will have to bring mom or lacey to look at it and see what you think. I hate these shopping excursions all alone; I need second and third and maybe fourth opinions! Oh, speaking of shopping alone...I bought my rehearsal dinner dress! I was alone though when I bought it so I need to show people and get opinions. I bought shoes too! sooo cute!

I can't post with pictures because I just got the camera back from the shop.

3 comments:

Tobin and Erin said...

i'll be an opinion! just bring it by this weekend...

hey when will you be here? we can include you in stuff if you will be here early enough. if not...then we'll just have to suit ourselves with seeing you later. love you!

Adminswife said...

I will give my opinion too, but you usually don't like it. So, maybe you better get the girls opinions. One more day of school and Dad is done. Classes are over at 3:00 instead of 5:00. We are planning on a baseball game, if the rain holds back. Then we get to sleep in on Saturday - YEAH! See you Sunday sometime.

Anonymous said...

Sweet, can't wait to see the dress! And the shoes. I know what you mean, I am never confidant in my purchases until at least one other friend tells me it's amazing. Don't worry, I'm sure yours is. Especially the shoes, you have a knack for that.

Woohoo - I'll be seeing you in just a couple hours! :)

-Betsey