Jul 19, 2006

We have an officiant!

It took us a while, but we officially have an officiant! (That's the pastor who performs the ceremony) Pastor Steve, Dan's old youth pastor, is going to perform the ceremony.

Dan and I are anxiously awaiting news about interviews for his next promotion. We are praying that he will be able to start his new position August 1, at the latest. I am working on getting my sub application in and jumping through the final hoops to get my teachers certificate. Now the State of Michigan wants my money in order to certify me officially...wonderful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That money is not an expense, it is an investment. It will come back to you many times over.

We will keep praying about that job for Dan.

Lacey Rumley said...

Yay, now your wedding will be official!

We got your invite today. We'll check our calendar...

: - )
Lacey

Anonymous said...

Yay for officiants!

-Buzz

Tobin and Erin said...

congrats kiddo! that's good news. see you soon i hope!