Aug 1, 2006

eh...

So the interview was weird. There were three principals for different high schools, an HR person, and me in the interview. There was no conversation going. I don't know if it was my fault or there's, but no one would talk unless they were asking me a pointed question. The people didn't communicate with each other, and they were so cold acting! I can't really say they were unfriendly but they weren't really friendly either. They just sat there and stared at me. So I have no idea if they liked me or not. I'm not sure if I liked them or not. I'm going to be checking out their schools online and see what I think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird job interviews are part of life's experiences. It is often hard to tell what is going on across the interview table. Whether they hire you or not, it is another step toward an eventual job.

Anonymous said...

Are they interviewing you to teach a class in social skills?

-Betsey

Anonymous said...

bleh. interviews are gross. tell them they need to be nice to you bc you rock their socks off. i don't like when ppl are mean; don't they know how uncomfortable you are to begin with? sheesh. love ya! see you this weekend.
-erin

Lacey Rumley said...

41 days! Jobs are for old people.

This site rocks my socks off - I should build one for us. Lata,

--
Luke

Anonymous said...

Have you considered being a tutor?
$20.00 per hour and they come to you? Not bad wages considering a lot of young people entering the job market in Michigan now are not even able to find work in their chosen field. Allows you to be flexible to your husbands schedule and work the hours you want. And then you don't have to worry about only having six weeks off after you have our grandchildren before you have to return to work.

Adminswife said...

Miss you!