Jul 3, 2007

First day on the job

Monday, July 2 was my first day at Foremost. All in all it was a boring day. they didn't have my computer set up, or my email, or my training schedule set. So I watched people a lot...at lunch...looked at some spreadsheets and that was it!

Tuesday was much more eventful. One might say overwhelming. I got a TON of information thrown at me. I think I understand most of it, but there are a lot of details that I'm sure I've not even begun to learn. I learned quite a bit about how to calculate the premium for a one year insurance plan on motorcyles. So I spent this evening telling Dan about how he can save money on motorcycle insurance. (he really wants a "motor bike") sometime in the future, honey...

Danny had a good day at work. (he's jealous that i'm talking about my day...)

1 comment:

Adminswife said...

Glad to hear day two was better. I always had trouble starting a new job. There is so much to learn. But, I know for a fact that

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!