Feb 11, 2008

St. Louis!!!

This past weekend (or two weekends ago maybe) Dan and I made a trip to St. Louis. The main purpose was to see the Blues...

Here you can see Dan's favorite player, Keith Tkachuk #7, warming up. Does it appear we are close to the ice??? Well we were! The second game on Saturday we were in the 3rd row off the ice! It was incredible to watch a game from that close. The first game we were about 20 rows off the ice, and that view was still amazing!

More pictures to come...must get my beauty sleep now!

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

Finally...as promised...I knew you would come through, eventually. Anxious to see the rest of the pictures and stories. See you in a little over a week.

Tobin and Erin said...

Sweeeet, yo! That's awesome...and I heard about the games, those were pretty cool too I hear.

Hey I get to see you soon! Woot! Later, Em.

Luke said...

I don't know...looks like he might be resting!

Lacey Rumley said...

YAY - you posted again! Glad to hear you had a good time. Get all these fun trips in before you have kids! (Although, don't forget we're up for babysitting your little ones when they come along someday. You deserve it after all the babysitting you've done for us!) It was great to see you on Saturday. Thanks for a wonderful dinner and some needed time alone. See you SOON!