Feb 27, 2006

i shouldn't be allowed to do things on my own...

so i spent hours getting my application ready for lansing christian. i made two trips to CU to print off the application because i kept making mistakes. I finally got it right so I mailed it last friday. sometime friday night while i was walking around Grace College's campus in the FREEZING cold i realized....i didn't include my testimony with my application! what am idiot! prolly the most important part of a christian school application and i forgot it! jeez louise! so i emailed it to them sunday night when i got home and apologized profusely. i got an email back that sounded positive, but we'll see. i could total see them discarding my application for that mistake, but i hope not!

k, i'm at work now so i can't elaborate more about the weekend or anything, BUT it was AMAZING!!! i love my sisters!!! (and my boyfriend! he was pretty amazing this weekend!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it. That won't make them discard it. I think half of the ones submitted to me don't have a testimony. The only way it makes me discard it is if I think the person is avoiding it because they don't have a Christian testimony. Your quick follow up will prevent that!

You're the best and they would be lucky to get you. Don't forget it!

Tobin and Erin said...

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT WHEN WE WERE AT GRACE!!!! Not that it would have changed anything...but still! Sorry dear, but I'm sure you are WAY qualified for the position anyways. They will LOVE you!! BEST of luck!! Oh and go see my blog cuz YAY!

Adminswife said...

Glad all went well at Grace. What a surprise! Would have loved to see Betsey's face in person (but I wasn't invited). Glad you were able to send your testimony by fax/email - such technology saves our butts. Good job! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Tobin and Erin said...

you're an all-star. get your game on.