Feb 7, 2006

yay for encouragement!

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging emails and postings about student teaching. It really helps me get through another day. Senora, if you are reading this, thanks! It's nice to have positive comments from an experienced teacher!


So today my students are taking a test over the first complete chapter that I have taught them. The first class did AMAZING!!! I have hopes that I am teaching them something! The second class did not do as well, but they did not do terrible.


That's all for now. I am being observed tomorrow so I need to get everything together.

3 comments:

Tobin and Erin said...

hey, em, remember when you said you always taught a better lecture in the second class? umm...

you're the coolest! i'm so glad your classes did well on the tests! it's all cuz of you kid.

watch 24. super addicting and ohsofun.

your code thingie i have to type in says "xnatz". pretty cool, huh? its like street lingo. i'm hip.

Tobin and Erin said...

yay for posting twice! double the pleasure and all that jazz.

Anonymous said...

You ARE amazing! It's about time the class realized that. They couldn't have done it without you. The other class just wasn't paying attention. Read your email - need an answer a.s.a.p. Love you muches!