Sep 1, 2006

2 weeks and 1 day!!!

oh my goodness! I can't believe the wedding is almost here! Only 15 more days to go (are ya gonna make it mom?)! Unfortunately, there are still some major things left to get done. Hopefully, my mom and I can get those done early next week.

Some good things that have gotten done: meeting with the pastor, beginning premarital counciling, finding locations to have the rehearsal dinner, ordering and receiving the favors, finalizing flowers, paying make-up lady, paying photographer, and probably a few more. So I have been getting some things done!

Today was my last day of work for the Kendalls for 3 weeks. That was kind of fun to be done and be heading home, but then I had to realize just how much I have to get done in two weeks...yikes!

Can't wait to see ya'll at the wedding! 2:00pm on the 16th!!!

1 comment:

Tobin and Erin said...

i am really excited!!! it's coming up soooo fast! hope everything goes super smoothly. see you soon gorgeous!