Jul 8, 2009

Betsey & Micah's Wedding

I don't have any really great pictures from the wedding. I was a little busy that day! :) Of course, I should have given the camera to Dan since he takes better pictures anyway, but again, I was a little busy and didn't quite think of that.

Here's the lovely bride at her shower/luncheon the day before the wedding.

Her lovely dress...

The flowers before they were turned into bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Look at my dog! Isn't he cute!!

The bridesmaids bouquets...

Betsey's bouquet...Betsey's ended up looking much better on the day of the wedding because the Stargazer Lilies were opened on that day.

For more thorough posts visit Mom and Lacey.

3 comments:

Tim said...

I think George is waiting for permission to eat the flowers. The flowers were (are, some are on our kitchen table) beautiful.

Tobin and Erin said...

Aw, yay! I actually really liked these pictures, they are more "behind the scenes" types of photos. :) Plus, the pictures from the shower are being used, woohoo! It's like I planned it, haha. Betsey looks gorgeous in that photo. Nice job on all the planning and helping, Em. It turned out great!

Emily said...

George was particularly fond of the stems to the alstromeria. He kept digging them out of the trash to chew on when we weren't looking. They must have tasted sweet because he didn't touch any of the other stems.