May 31, 2006

interview tomorrow

I have an interview with Northpointe Christian tomorrow at 9:30 Michigan time. (That's 8:30 to you Indianers!) I'm excited, not nervous yet. There are four other people applying for the position. I really want it, but I'm not too confident because of the result of my last interviewing process. That time I was only running against two people! So pray that I do my best and if it is God's will and He knows I'm right for the job that I will get it.

Work is going fine. Some days are long; some days are short.

I looked at tiaras today! I'm taking Lacey and mom to see them on Saturday hopefully. I need some help narrowing it down.

Lacey and I are going to a Wedding Workshop at Andicott's to learn how to make wedding flowers. So I'm pretty sure we will be doing all the flowers ourselves at the wedding. It's more work, but it will save us lots of money. And I've heard that's a good thing right mom? oh do you want to take the class with us, mom?

4 comments:

Adminswife said...

I don't think two left hands and no brains will be a help. Maybe I should decline this one!

Anonymous said...

So why am I not invited?

Emily said...

do you want to dad?

Anonymous said...

how did it go my wunnerful older sister??? are you fully employed now? did you knock their socks off? bet you did. love you!

btw, i set up a demo with my supervisor and a rep for an emergency notification system...i felt important. we'll see how it goes.

-erin