May 24, 2006

subbing

Today I am subbing for Mr. Dykstra at East! Yay for getting paid! I'm going to the Kendall's after school so I will be working from 7am-8pm today. I'm gonna be tired tonight!

Funny story: I submitted a resume to Northpointe Christian. I received an email back from the principal asking me to fill out an application. Yay! I am doing that today. In the email he also asks, "Are you Pastor Rumley's daughter? He married my wife Victoria Johnson and I 12 years ago." So I call mom and she tells me that it was Uncle John, and that she went to Cornerstone with Luke. Or something like that-not sure I've got the story straight. Ain't it a small world? So I will hopefully be faxing in that application tonight!

Got to go be a teacher!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Uncle Jon

Adminswife said...

Yeah for AHBILY! Praying for God's will in the Northpointe position. Yeah for getting paid - you are worth it! Victoria must be an older sibling of the one Luke went to school with - 12 years seems like too long. But, I think we have the right family (Vic Johnson is the father).

Tobin and Erin said...

mmm...connections! i hope that works out for you! where's northpointe christian?

how are wedding plans coming? can't wait to see you...don't work too hard today; have some fun while you're at it! love you...i'm down to one more test WOOT! lata gata

Lacey Rumley said...

We went to school with Christie Johnson. I think that's the one you're talking about. But I have no idea if she has siblings or not. Small world.

Good luck with Northpointe!

-Lacey

Tobin and Erin said...

holy crap. i just realized when you posted this. and then i realized that i would be getting up even earlier for work this summer. and then i was depressed. why do old people get up so early?? why do i have to grow up? sniffle.

Lacey Rumley said...

Vic married Victoria? Really? Yup, we know Christie. You should definitely work that angle to get a job. Have fun being a sub.

--
Luke

Anonymous said...

No, Vic is the father of Victoria.

Emily said...

what tangled webs we weave...

Anonymous said...

Has anyone else seen the movie Victor/Victoria?? I haven't. This situation just reminded me of it.

Best wishes to you, Em! God's going to land you in the ideal position, whatever that is. Can't wait to find out! Can't wait to see you THIS weekend!!! Woot. :)

Love you,
Betsey

Adminswife said...

Good to have you home.