May 11, 2006

update schmupdate

geez louise people...i'll give you an update!

i moved into my new apartment on monday. yay! it's really nice having the whole place to myself. i never minded living with roommates, but being on my own is quite nice right now. i get a little scared at night but not too bad! hehe...


ummm...i don't really get why it put my words like a link...we'll see if this turns out. so that my apartment. very small and not all the way unpacked but you get the basic idea!

wedding update - dan and i are meeting with 2 photographers the beginning of next week and we are designing out invitations with luke and lacey's help. those are the next two big things to get done.

k, need to pack for megan's wedding this weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, your post can't be seen until I highlight it, but you probably know that by now.

Cool to see your first place.

We love you!

Adminswife said...

You are doing a great job! Looks good to me - much better than piles of boxes in the middle of the living area. Want to see the finished product soon. Love you!

Adminswife said...

Second thought: Do you have to look through the bookshelf to see the t.v.? That would be quite a trick!

Tobin and Erin said...

your apartment is so cute! you have your own place....whoa, that is so cool. i want to come visit your pad. seriously...your OWN PLACE!!! that's impressive. girls night out time.

do you have your own tv? i didn't know that.

don't get scared at night! you can always call or something if you get scurred. love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, where'd the TV come from??

I can't believe you're living in your own apartment! Do you know how grown up you are??! This is craaaazy.

I'm proud of you, girl. Love you!

-Betsey

Emily said...

the tv is dan's. he put his at my place because his roommate bought at HUGE flat screen. people...