Apr 4, 2006

bored, bored, bored

so my last post was a sorry attempt to put up all the pictures of my nephew, Caleb Aaron. So please ignore that last post.

this post is because i am bored out of my mind. i am house sitting for the week. the house is beautiful, the dog is great, the cat is the meanest thing i've ever met, i have lots of lesson plans to do, and absolutely no ambition to do it! i could watch tv but that's boring too. luckily, dan got out of work early today so he came over to hang out with me, but he just left and now i have nothing to do. my roommates are coming over for Bible study at about 9 so that will be fun, but i have to get to 9 somehow. i feel a little guilty for not doing lesson plans, but they make me want to puke....maybe i'm not cut out to be a teacher...

i'll job search for a while and see how that goes...

6 comments:

Tobin and Erin said...

aw. yeah, that doesn't sound like a healthy response to something you would be doing every day. but really, i don't think any teachers LIKE doing lesson plans.

if i were there i would entertain you! i liked your previous post. it was high quality, lemme tell you. nice and short and sweet and to the point! ;D

hope your night turned out to be more fun than you ever expected! have a good one!

Adminswife said...

I think I offered my company to you the other day. Problem is - you live too far away. Next year will be different. Can't wait to bother you more often. Plan on it!

Adminswife said...

BTW, it took me a long time to figure out how to post pictures on my site. But, I finally figured it out (after nuking it three or four times). If you want, we could meet half way for a picnic lunch (but better hurry, break is almost over). Let me know!

Tobin and Erin said...

YOU CAN'B BE BORED ON BREAK---i just realized that's what you were on. you gotta have FUN and do NOTHING of major importance. heh heh. at least, that's what i hear. i guess you like to be busy though. try working at a volunteer place (do they still have soup kitchens??); that might be really super fun. love you!

Tobin and Erin said...

having fun yet?


I'M ABOUT TO GO ON BREAK YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!

Hey, if you can contact me sometime today, could you let me know where you want to meet Betsey and I?? We are leaving on Friday and the only way we could contact you then would be through a pay phone. So lemme know, ok?

Adminswife said...

I guess we don't get a picnic together. Oh well! Another time. Have a super weekend without a cat or a dog.