Apr 15, 2006

Im Making a Blog

This is my blog. Im writing a blog. I want you all to read and enjoy my blog. Please enjoy my blog as it states everything going on in my life. I like Dan. Or as some of you may know him as, Dan-O. He is great, great like a superhero. So great, he's more like a great warrior. A super warrior. 'Cause Warrior just doesn't quite say it enough.

If you have any questions, comments, or complaints about this, please feel free to drop me a line.

Signing Out!

Godspeed to you all...Isn't "Godspeed" just the coolest close to a conversation? I think so, and Dan's sweetness prolly thinks so too

9 comments:

Emily said...

so yeah...that was dan...not me...just so no one is confused...

Lacey Rumley said...

Hahahaha - we called it while reading it! We like Dan-o, and Jack-Jack says hi. Super-warrior...ha! Classic.

Tobin and Erin said...

that one made me giggle. HA! ok, that was more like a guffaw, whateva. miss you emilia! hope you are doing great...hear anything back from the job fair?????

Adminswife said...

You already have too much "rumley" in you! One-liners are here to stay! Congratulations on finding your keys - I only looked for a few seconds and gave up. I found Emily's computer thing though. The pretty one also found her DVD from the library in her computer at Rose! An easy spend of $10. I guess Math is her strong suit - she continues to use it paying off fines.

Adminswife said...

That "rumley" comment was meant for Dan-O.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan. :)

And Emily. ^_^

-Betsey

Adminswife said...

OK Dan-O. Where is the update, Emily? You can at least tell how great your mother is and how much work she is getting done for you two. See you Sunday! Would it help it I went to the flower show on Saturday? I could take pictures, but then you can see pictures online.

Adminswife said...

No update? You can't be busy, you don't have any reason to be busy. See you soon!

Tobin and Erin said...

how are you em? i hope everything is going well with the last bit of student teaching plus work plus wedding plans plus getting a job. let me know how it's all going. love you!