Apr 24, 2006

It's official!

Dan and I will be tying the knot on September 16, 2006. The time isn't set for sure, but it will probably be 1:00pm. I'm so excited! Please start praying for good weather for us! The ceremony will be outside (no bathrooms...spread the word!) and the reception at our church just down the road. I'm really excited!

Dan and I are going out to start our registry on Thursday night. Yay for shopping! We are way excited! The next big things to book are the caterer, photographer/videographer, and find a wedding gown. Speaking of that...I don't know where my mother is...we are supposed to be going shopping right now...i'll get some phone calls out of the way while i wait for her...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And another prayer request - that all of things Emily listed can be obtained for free!

I hate it when Mom disappears like that.

Lacey Rumley said...

Is she at our house still?

--
Luke

Tobin and Erin said...

lost a mom. dang it. I WANNA GO DRESS SHOPPING!!!! not sure you can find the right shade of orange w/o me....hehe ;)

congratulations, em! i am glad things are rollin' along. registering should be fun! pickin' out all the things you dream of; loads o' fun! go covet away my darlin'! miss you.

Adminswife said...

Got your diploma looking thing and two programs of the Honors Convocation. I will keep them for when we see you next. Also, forgot to give L & L their air mattress - will return that at graduation. Speaking of graduation, got a letter from CU, please call me about the details. Love you and had a great time - but I am TIRED!

Tobin and Erin said...

i hear you're amazing! sorry i couldn't be there to see you get all of your awards, but i will DEFIMNITELY be there to see you walk; congratulations!

are you done student teaching now?

your life is moving so fast; you must be going crazy trying to keep up. but if anyone can i know it's you!

Tobin and Erin said...

that extra "M" adds emphasis.

just so you know, i am SO PROUD of you!!! wow, you are so smart and talented and diligent! way to set the bar high; i'll always be looking up to you even if i'm a good 1/2 an inch taller!