Jun 8, 2009

Deals Deals Deals

Here is my grocery shopping for the next two weeks:

Aldi Highlights:

Milk - $1.89
Eggs - $.85
Breakfast Sausage - $.89 (Yay! price went down $.10!)
Cottage Cheese - $1.99 (decrease of about $.60)
Strawberries - $.99 (Cheaper than Meijer!)

Total: $29.28


Meijer Highlights (sorry, my deals won't help anyone; I post them too late. I'm just gloating!):

Crystal Light - $.88 + free water (I ended up with 3 24-packs for FREE! Thanks, Lacey!)
Chex Mix - $.50 after coupon
Oscar Meijer Beef Hot Dogs - FREE from coupon in mail
Sausage - $1.50/pound
Mott's Apple Juice - $1.17 each after Meijer Mealbox coupon (for those who track juice prices, this was a phenominal deal. As you can see, I bought 6 half gallons, and after I left underbudget, I decided to go back and buy 6 more. It's such a deal!)

Total: $23.49

2nd Meijer run - 6 more Mott's juice = $5.00


Total Available in Budget: $63.03 (because I was a good girl last week!)
Total Spent on Groceries: $57.77

STILL under-budget! Woot Woot! I even have an extra $5.26 for next time!

Menu:

Breakfasts:
Muffins
Bagels
Pancakes
French Toast
Banana and PB Smoothies

Dinners:
Chicken Salad
Black Bean Chiliquiles
Smoked Sausage Pasta Primavera
Sausage with Vodka Sauce on Penne
Pizza
Salmon with Morney Sauce
Kalbi (Korean Ribs) and Rice

No comments: