Jun 8, 2009

George is B-A-D

Please walk through my house with me...

We'll start in the kitchen:

Dining Room:


Living Room:


Yep, that's a Bible.


Oh yes, and our super cool guest book from our wedding along with a couple books and magazines.


Our Bedroom:

Close up of Dan's flashlight for his gun. He doesn't know about this one yet. George will be lucky to be alive after Dan gets home. George chewed up the handle to one of his hand guns yesterday.

Anyone care to guess how our un-crate training is going???

5 comments:

Adminswife said...

You tell George that he at least saved OUR picture from the guest book. Good job, George. If he were at my house, he would really be in the dog house. In fact, he would be flushed.

Adminswife said...

Elyse says: "Y I K E S ! ! ! ! !"

Tobin and Erin said...

Tobin says: Dan has a target now for target practice.

I pretty much agree. WOw. I'm glad Titus is much smaller. But he can cause his fair share of damage too. Guess we'll keep crating him. Thanks for the heads up! And sorry about the mess.

Tobin and Erin said...

I just looked at each picture close up. He DECIMATED a basket! And good grief...where did he FIND all this stuff???? He is naaaaaaaaaaaaaughty!

Sorry, Em! I feel for you!

Oh, and it's slightly humorous too, but I won't expect you to agree until much much later in the future.

Emily said...

If you look in the livign room picture, you will see a plant lying by the green chair with all the roots and dirt exposed. He at the basket it was it, the green plasic holder that was inside the basket, and he just squashed the orginaly clear plastic holder the plant was in. So he decimated 2 out of the 3 containers that plant was in. I guess he though 3 containers was just too much.

As to where did he find most of the stuff. I have baskets by our couch that have books and magazines in them. Now the books and mags are covered by pillows. He put his head under the pillows to get to the paper. Teh pillows are un-touched. What in the world?