Mar 9, 2006

It's almost Friday...

So I made it through the beginning of the week, now just need to finish the week. I was told by my cooperating teacher not to worry about getting prepared for class today because of Keith's death. So I came partially prepared to school today. I would have been totally prepared, but with the car fiasco last night I didn't have any time. Well, Mr. Dykstra tells me that he has to take his daughter on a field trip because his wife isn't doing well so he left halfway through 1st hour! well, teaching unprepared here i come!!! It went fine though. I let the kids all know up front that I was tired, emotionally drained, and that I needed their help and cooperation to get through the day. The kids were wonderful today. I was so thankful for them!

It's my birthday tomorrow! Yay! I'm going to go buy some kind of treat for all my kids...not sure what yet. I'll figure that out later.

Mom, if you're reading this, I'm getting the tires fixed at 3:30 today. I will call you when they are done.

5 comments:

Adminswife said...

A super dinner with a super girl.

A super day with a birthday.

A super student teacher to boot.

Have a GREAT birthday - we will have to plan a celebration at another date.

LOVE YOU!

Adminswife said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adminswife said...

The comment deleted was "me." I somehow got it to print twice, so I deleted it. It wasn't a nasty comment, just duplicated. What a blonde!

Tobin and Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EMILY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Love you! You're such a good teacher, taking the kids treats on your birthday. Let me know how it went! I'll miss you on your bday, wish I could be there to do something for free for you! ;D

Glad you had a good/crazy day back. I should get back to work. But I still love you and miss you! Have a happy happy birthday!

Adminswife said...

OK, it's the 16th, where's the update? I even update on our boring lives, what about your exciting one?