Mar 22, 2006

oh how these times do try the soul...

i had the longest day in the world yesterday...if you don't want to hear me vent then don't read this post...if you do GREAT! i'd love to share!

1. 5:55 alarm goes off
2. 7:05 off to school
3. 3:30 leave school pick up erika from school and begin work
4. 5:30 leave work run home to make a sandwich for dinner
5. 5:50 arrive at CU for CPR class
6. 6:00-9:00 take BORING cpr/first aid class (a waste of 3 hours if you ask me)
7. 9:05 go to dan's to pick up dvd to show to my class today
8. 9:10 dan is leaving house to pick up his car so i drive him
9. 9:11-9:45 taking dan to and from enterprise where i learn the dvd is not ready for me b/c it wouldn't down load...WONDERFUL!!!
10. 9:30-9:45 on the drive back to dan's i figure out what i'm going to do in the non-video classes today
11. 9:45-10:00 pick up camera and no dvd from dan's
12. 10:00-10:07 drive home
13. 10:08-10:38 looking for a way to download the dvd from the internet without spending a buttload of money
14. 10:39 jamie suggests an alternate movie, i call blockbuster and they have it
15. 10:57 return home to watch movie and make worksheet to go along with it
16. 12:04 go to bed

yes, i'm tired today...and just about every day this week has been or will be like this. YAY! student teaching is so fun!

6 comments:

Adminswife said...

Sounds like my life! When it rains, it pours. Just when you think you got it together, you forget where you put it. I am sorry things are so harried and crazy for you. Welcome to my world. You will be added to our prayer list today (Z & E are so cute in remembering to pray for the "list"). I am so glad you fixed your blog. We love hearing from you and knowing what is going on. Er will be here tomorrow. YEAH!

Anonymous said...

I vote you re-instate nap time in highschools. Just take three of your mid-day classes, put the lights out, and sleep through 'em! (a little collegiate advice for you there)

Sorry it's tough, Love! I think you're super. And I think it's outstanding that you could come up with an alternative plan as fast as you did. Way to be flexible.

LOVE,
Betsey

Anonymous said...

So the score is Stress - 3 (Mom, Betsey, Emily) and Peace - 1 (Erin). At least that is how I read the blogs this morning.

We sold the van last night. When we deposit the money, our budget will be "fixed." That destresses me!

I love you Emily. Have a great day!

Lacey Rumley said...

All of that going on in your life, and you still take time to call and encourage me. You're a gem!

Thanks for thinking of us and praying for us, and for offering to help when the time comes. We may take you up on your offer!

If there's ever anything we can do for you, please let us know. That's what we're here for.

Love you!

Tobin and Erin said...

i really DID try to comment earlier, more than once! i'm not completely heartless, i swear. but blogger was evil to me.

I LOVE YOU and if anyone can get through this, i know you can! i know times get tough even for the very strong, but if you take a look at my newest post, you'll see that God works the best when we are the weakest. just think how many people He could be influencing through your trials! and you will come out of it sparkling like a diamond! miss you chica...hang in there.

Adminswife said...

Your sisters (and sister-in-law) are AMAZING! Such wisdom (must have had great teachers). Love you and YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!